So, it’s time to seduce you.
A 50- something year old white woman arrived at her seat on a crowded flight and immediately didn’t want the seat. The seat was next to a black man. Disgusted, the woman immediately summoned the flight attendant and demanded a new seat. The woman said “I cannot sit here next to this black man.” The fight attendant said “Let me see if I can find another seat.” After checking, the flight attendant returned and stated “Ma’am, there are no more seats in economy, but I will check with the captain and see if there is something in first class.” About 10 minutes went by and the flight attendant returned and stated “The captain has confirmed that there are no more seats in economy, but there is one in first class. It is our company policy to never move a person from economy to first class, but being that it would be some sort of scandal to force a person to sit next to an UNPLEASANT person, the captain agreed to make the switch to first class.” Before the woman could say anything, the attendant gestured to the black man and said, “Therefore sir, if you would so kindly retrieve your personal items, we would like to move you to the comfort of first class as the captain doesn’t want you to sit next to an unpleasant person.” Passengers in the seats nearby began to applause while some gave a standing ovation.
1. The character I first fell in love with Emily (because she’s Naya’s twin) and Wren (cause he’s charming as hell).
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now Hanna. When I first saw her I thought she was the one to hate, but I realized within an episode or two how wrong I was about that!
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t Ezra, he bores the shit out of me (although lately I’m finally starting to suspect him a little bit) and because of him Aria is less fun too.
4. The character I love that everyone else hates I dunno about other people but there were moments I liked Maya. I also like Jason and I might like Garrett - something tells me they’re not that bad.
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer Lucas, the guy’s way too creepy!
6. The character I would totally smooch Wren, Caleb, Emily
7. The character I’d want to be like Spencer
8. The character I’d slap Alison. God I hate that girl!!
9. A pairing that I love Spencer/Wren, Spencer/Toby, Hanna/Caleb, Emily/Maya
10. A pairing that I despise I’m not very fond of Aria/Ezra, I don’t despise them tho.
That doesn’t sound weird at all! I think music tells a lot about a person. :-)
I liked this ‘music challenge thing’ (haha)… if someone knows another one, let me know. I need a follow-up!